Friday, January 11, 2008

Merchant Cash Advance Rumor

There is a rumor that has been floating around the merchant cash advance industry for the last week or so (I've heard it now from three different sources) that a large merchant cash advance company is about to acquire a New York based merchant cash advance provider. I guess we'll know sooner than later if this rumor is true, my bet is it's not. If it is, I guess prediction #4 - Mergers & Acquisitons in my posting 2008 Merchant Cash Advance Industry Predictions would come true (not bad on my part, considering I just posted it on December 28, 2007).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, how can we be so sure it hasn't happened already?

There are a couple Merchant Cash providers already (two I know of)establishing outside sales forces to compete with the same ISO's they provide funding for.

The industry shoudl see a consolidation and increased competitive edge in 2008

Anonymous said...

I bet it is happening already! The MCA providers are starting their own sales force not o compete with the ISO but to get rid of the ISO! A lot of ISO are not ethical, they have no loyalty and they are giving this business a bad name, I truly that some ISO bite the dust this year! MCA providers are simply fed up with them and they want to start a sales force they can control.

Anonymous said...

A big move is about to happen for sure. There is way too much chatter about it right now and everybody's gotten a little whiff on some levels of who's involved and what the move is. We'll see very soon.

Anonymous said...

Is BPS involved?